Yes, under 200,000 you recieve the tax cut. At 200,000 you wont get a tax cut, but wont get a raise either. Check his website. Btw I thought you said it was Richardson?
He is bouncing all over the map with his numbers. Anything to buy a vote.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Yes, under 200,000 you recieve the tax cut. At 200,000 you wont get a tax cut, but wont get a raise either. Check his website. Btw I thought you said it was Richardson?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, under 200,000 you recieve the tax cut. At 200,000 you wont get a tax cut, but wont get a raise either. Btw I thought you said it was Richardson? </div></div>
it was richardson who said that
again.....you seem to have some very serious comprehension issues
read the [censored] article
second paragraph
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The latest hiccup in the campaign message came Friday morning on KOA-AM, when New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson pegged the middle class as those making $120,000 and under.
Click here to listen to Richardson talk about Obama's tax plan.
"What Obama wants to do is he is basically looking at $120,000 and under among those that are in the middle class, and there is a tax cut for those," Richardson said in the interview, according to a clip posted on YouTube.</div></div>
i see richardsons name mentioned 3 [censored] times between the article and the link in between paragraphs
just when i dont think you can possibly get any dumber.......surprise........you do
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
He said Richardson, then said he heard it straight from Obama?
And again read the [censored] website.
Just as I suspected. He has trouble reading. And he's allowed to vote. That's pitiful.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
He is too stupid to realize I heard a B. HUSSEIN propoganda spot as I was sitting here. AFTER the post about Richardson.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, under 200,000 you recieve the tax cut. At 200,000 you wont get a tax cut, but wont get a raise either. Btw I thought you said it was Richardson? </div></div>
it was richardson who said that
again.....you seem to have some very serious comprehension issues
read the [censored] article
second paragraph
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The latest hiccup in the campaign message came Friday morning on KOA-AM, when New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson pegged the middle class as those making $120,000 and under.
Click here to listen to Richardson talk about Obama's tax plan.
"What Obama wants to do is he is basically looking at $120,000 and under among those that are in the middle class, and there is a tax cut for those," Richardson said in the interview, according to a clip posted on YouTube.</div></div>
i see richardsons name mentioned 3 [censored] times between the article and the link in between paragraphs
just when i dont think you can possibly get any dumber.......surprise........you do </div></div>
I was talking about what PVvikefan said genius, looks like you are the one with the reading problem.
Check his website.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just as I suspected. He has trouble reading. And he's allowed to vote. That's pitiful. </div></div>
yes it is
sadly for this country ther are alot of ignorant people who are allowed to vote
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I managed to read the website.
And then we all will be "done". And with no sugar. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks